Monday 7 July 2014

Travelling to Flores

As it was now my turn to leave at 7am, I woke up early to pack my things and await the open topped truck. We made our way to Lanquin and then changed to another bus which took us all the way to Flores. By the time we arrived in Flores it was about 4pm.

Flores is a small town across a bridge and I made my way to the hostel I was going to be staying at: Los Amigos. The hostel was on an inside street but had a nice courtyard inside with a pool table and hammocks. The dorm itself was pretty standard – with lots of bunkbeds and some large lockers to put stuff in.

I relaxed for a while and talked to a few people (some of whom had come up from Semuc Chempey on the same day as me) before having dinner and then chatting to some more people before heading to sleep.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment